Monthly Chamber Calendar
Our Chamber of Commerce is at Work in Ponca City
- March 28 - Business After Hours @ RCB Bank
- March 30 - Lunch and Learn @ Pioneer Technology Center
- April 4 - Cash Mob at Taco Stop
- April 6 - Ponca City Leadership Alumni Luncheon
- April 21 - Ponca City Public School Support Staff Reception
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
Our Chamber of Commerce at Work
- Wednesday, March 1 – PRIDE Training for Family Vision Care at noon.
- Thursday, March 2 – Education and Workforce Development Committee will meet at 4 p.m. at Teen Pep.
- Monday, March 6 – PRIDE Training for YMCA at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 7 – Ponca City Business Council will meet at 8 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, March 7 – Cash Mob at Toni’s Westside Healthmart at 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 8 – Leadership Ponca City session on State Government.
- Thursday, March 9 – PRIDE Training for the Opportunity Center at 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 15 – Finance Committee will meet at 11 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Wednesday, March 15 – Executive Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Thursday, March 16 – Community Development Committee will meet at 10 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, March 21 – Ambassador Committee will meet at 8 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Thursday, March 24 – Tourism Bureau will meet at 8 a.m. at Chamber Office.
- Thursday, March 23 – Auction Planning Meeting at 4 p.m. at El Patio.
- Friday, March 24 – Ponca Politics Committee will meet at 11 a.m. at City Hall in the McFadden Room.
- Friday, March 24 – Ponca Politics Forum at noon with Senator Fields, Rep. Vaughan and Rep. Pfeiffer.
- Tuesday, March 28 – Chamber Board of Directors will meet at 11 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, March 28 – Business after Hours hosted
by RCB Bank from 5 – 7 p.m. located at Highland and
For more information on any of these Chamber events or meetings please contact our office 765-4400
For all the Holiday Events taking place in Ponca City go to www.visitponcacity.com